Controversy and being Judgmental on Basic Need and Minimum Wage: Anil Kumar

Dear students,

Day before yesterday I was in conversation on "Basic Need and Minimum Wage" I had some different point. I wrote one article on "Measurement of Poverty: In Reference of Human Dignity and Human Rights" which was published in "Journal of Economics and Commerce", Vol. 3, No. 2, July-Dec, 2012, ISSN 0976-9528. In this article I rejected the present method of measuring of line of poverty.

During yesterday's conversations I thought that I should write new article in this series with tentative title "Controversy and being Judgmental on Basic Need and Minimum Wage."  

My all students are intellectual and artist, I always rely them. Your suggestions and comments are welcome on this regard. Your valuable suggestions will be dually acknowledged.
 
Anil Kumar, Assistant Professor for Sociology, Faculty of Law, Raffles University

===
Anil Kumar, PhD Student of Social Sciences  

Anil Kumar | Student of Life World 
Stay Social ~ Stay Connected 

Study with Anil 

Lecture, Study Material, and More 

Keep Visiting ~ Stay Curious


Post a Comment

0 Comments