Dear students (11 May 2020)


Dear students

Every study materials will be available soon with more interactive, factual, and visual imputes.

Due to heavy traffic load on Google Server at Mumbai, Google left me no option than to host my website in their USA's server. However, soon I found that website become significantly slower with the US hosting due to distance and service load. One of the best solutions was to get CDN service which is very costly. Then I found that I can host my website in Singapore which is near to India.

Dear students, I just wanted to upgrade my website for more speed but soon Google refuses to host my (and any new) website in India citing traffic outrage and insufficient infrastructure in India. Because of these reasons, many websites become offline. Even my website was not live for around 24 Hrs.

In between, I lost my website backup data by mistake.

But don't worry. Everything will be here better then earlier.

This website is hosted on Google Hosting Platform on Google Cloud Service with 256 Bit Encryption Secure Sockets Layer Certificate (SSL Certificate) for a secure and reliable connection. Means this website is secure as much as State Bank of India or like any bank.

Entire study materials will be available here within this week on priority basis. First it will be available for 3rd Year, then 2nd Year and 1st Year.

Wish you good health

Anil Kumar



===
Image Description: Savitribai Phule in the Role of Teacher, Photographer Anil Kumar
===

Anil Kumar, PhD Student of Social Sciences 

Anil Kumar | Student of Life World 
Stay Social ~ Stay Connected 

Study with Anil 

Lecture, Study Material, and More 

Keep Visiting ~ Stay Curious

Post a Comment

0 Comments